We provide web applications which are built to suit your requirements. It can make the job of running your business so much easier and more efficient by saving time and money.
Customised software can help you business
Freeway Projects specialise in developing high quality, cost-effective software solutions, tailored to your needs and designed to fit your workflow.
We listen carefully to your needs, analyse your requirements and consult with you every step on the way, to ensure that the application will match your exact requirements.
Benefits of a web application
- Web applications are accessed from any computer connected to the Internet using a standard browser
- Accessible from anywhere in the world, at any time of day/night
- Web applications can be accessed from a range of devices such as tablets, mobile phones and PDAs
- All users access the same version
- Web applications are made to grow as your business grow
- They reduce costs for both the business and end user as it it can improve work practise and make it more efficient.
Our case study outlines the story behind the HYDRA system for SEA LIFE Aquariums, Britain’s best known marine wildlife attractions, with 13 centres in the UK alone and another 35 worldwide.
SEA LIFE required a system which would enable everyone within the large organisation to share information and knowledge, communicate and work together more efficiently.
HYDRA, originally set out to be a document sharing and collaboration platform, provides an easy way to communicate ideas and issues 24 hours per day, and is accessible on any device via a browser. The system is flexible, reliable and helps improve collaboration and communication across the whole organisation – thus saving both time and money.
“Freeway Projects have provided a cost effective, robust solution on time and to a world class standard. From design to implementation, support and future proofing, SEA LIFE could not have asked for more.”
Rob Wick, Regional Curator – UK and Ireland, Weymouth Sealife Park